A.R.E. Job Opportunitiess
A.R.E. Accessories, LLC, the leading fiberglass manufacturer of truck caps is currently seeking highly motivated, hardworking, and dependable individuals to fill several full-time general labor positions at all of our locations. The qualified individual would represent the company as a team player willing to meet the highest quality of work performed with a focus of always improving labor productivity, safety, and cost reduction.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and be able to work overtime. Prior manufacturing experience is a plus. The physical demands vary for each position which include, but are not limited to requiring the employee to walk, stand, pull, push, lift and use repetitive motions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
A.R.E. offers a benefit package, paid holidays, paid vacation and wage increase after successfully completing an Introductory Period.
Under the guidance of the Maintenance Supervisor, performs preventive maintenance and makes repairs on equipment, plant, office equipment and grounds to ensure uninterrupted production. Keeps assigned areas and storage rooms equipped with parts in an orderly condition.
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Two years Experience in industrial maintenance, including hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, electrical, electronics, industrial motor control, plumbing, heating and air (HVAC) and troubleshooting of same.
• Knowledge of local, state and federal building codes.
• Mechanical skills.
• Ability to use all hand and power tools, air tools, and electric tools.
• Ability to problem solve.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to operate scissors lift, hoist, lift truck, and articulating boom.
• Basic math skills (Decimals and Fractions)
A.R.E. is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fiberglass products. One of the keys to A.R.E.’s success over the years has been the development of the industry’s top transportation department. A.R.E. Logistics is a private carrier offering hub mileage and regular delivery routes. We are currently recruiting for full time OTR drivers who have experience and are interested in joining a winning team! A.R.E. wants to offer you more than a life on the road.
Affordable Health, Dental & Vision Care
401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
Paid Vacations & Holidays
Continuing Education Assistance
$1,000 sign-on bonus after 90 days.
Minimum 1 year OTR Experience (Schooling Graduate Training Available)
Acceptable Driving Record
Stable Work History
Must pass a Drug Screen/ Criminal Background Check